Wednesday, December 30, 2009

stones taught me to fly--

Good afternoon, readers.

Today has been a strange day. Last night I went to this AMAZING musical extravaganza that happens occasionally at the Lizard Lounge (Sub Rosa), and was up until about 1:30...had a couple of drinks, so when I got home I was a little loopy. Woke up this morning to some strange dreams that did not make me feel warm and fuzzy inside in the least bit. I've been having those graphic dreams that I had this summer all over again, and it kind of sucks. Kind of beyond my control. This girl who played last night was talking about "lucid dreaming": the experience of being able to control dreams. She said if you hold your hand up in front of your face before you sleep and say "the next time I am seeing this hand, I will be dreaming", you can control what happens in your dreams. Maybe I should try that.

Anyway, I lazed around a bit. I got a strange phone call around 2 that made my brain hurt.

My cure for all of this instead of eating: go to the gym. Work it out. Shower, play some music, hang with Lindsey.

It's going to be alright.

I got the membership to BSC! I went yesterday (pilates), and my abs are in utter pain and agony today. Tonight I plan on kickboxing. They have SHOWERS at my gym! The showers have shampoo/conditioner/soap in them, and there is totally a sauna. I kind of can't handle it. Michael might have made fun of me for paying an arm and a leg, but it's worth it. Between classes, saunas, showers, and normal gym related things I am all set.

Tomorrow is new year's eve. I can't wait. :)

Love,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment