Wednesday, December 16, 2009

take my world apart...

DAY 13?

I think. I'll have to check up on that next time I blog. Anyway, a few things I've been realizing:

1. If there is one thing I've become aware of in making this change, it's WHEN I have my cravings. They're usually associated with an anxious setting, or a stressful time.

2. I need to not beat myself up. I have until June to achieve a perfectly achievable goal. It's Christmas-time. I need to remember that my life does not revolve around whether I lose weight at the end of every week...More like whether I make an effort.

3. I am a lucky girl.

4. I want more than anything to gain back the good intentions I once had...the soul inside that used to try harder.

Yesterday I had dinner with a sad homeless stranger in harvard square. She made me recognize that I DO believe in God. I believe that God takes care of us...even when it seems as if we are the ones doing the taking care of. Sometimes that care takes on a strange form.

Thank God for Betty.

So, readers, I'm asking all of you: what has this season taught you about who you are or who you want to be?

<3

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment