Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I do it for the joy it brings, cause I'm a joyful girl...because the world owes me nothing--we owe each other the world.

DAY NINE:

I have found a miraculous dessert replacement: Edy's Fruit Bars. There are a gazillion different variety, and as long as you stick to one or two a day, you're golden! I got myself a box of the creamsicle versions, and they are delicious. And I don't feel like I ate a cow after I consume one. :) Fannnntastic.

Today: worked out, went to class, ate healthy. I feel good. yes I do. I even had myself a quiet time...There is a stairwell on the second floor of McCormack that is completely silent. It overlooks the harbor, and with the rain falling down so hard today it was so peaceful.

Tonight I'm working at the School of Music, and writing a ten page paper that's due on Friday. Then I'll probably stop into the club because Jason Myles Goss is playing tonight! Yayyy...Love him. Anyway. I think that concludes my blogalog for the day.

<3

Love love love,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment