Friday, December 25, 2009

excitement for the new year...

so. mom and dad got me membership to any class/gym I would like for christmas. :) (at least for a month to get me started...) I think I'm going to stick with BSC, because I had such a great experience the other night. I'm still sore from it, which is a good sign. Since I've got basically the whole of January off, that will give me time to go on a regular basis and get a head start for when classes kick off. I'm going to focus on two things over this break: playing music and going to the gym.

Other awesome things I got towards healthy living for Christmas: I treated myself to a new pair of running shorts from gap (sale! $10), odwalla bars in my stocking (instead of chocolate hehe), and a subway gift card.

Life is really great. I'm so blessed.

In other news, Christmas mass at my dad's church last night was pretty cool. We sang a lot of carols...and I read a passage from Luke (awkwardly). I totally almost laughed when Mary says "But how can this be true? I am a virgin." Good thing I didn't. :) Mostly it's been a sweet, light-hearted Christmas.

Mom's new pup is soooo adorable! His name is Hoover, and he's a little wiener dog.

I have Anne Heaton's "As You Are" in my head. "I'll see you as you are this Christmas, I'll see you as you are right now...I'll see you as you are this Christmas when I come home to town." :)

We leave at 2-ish for Grandma's house. More gifting and food. Maybe a viewing of "It's A Wonderful Life" tonight? I hope?

<3

Love and peace in my heart,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment