Monday, December 14, 2009

dust yourself off and try again?

DAY ELEVEN:

Since I haven't been losing any weight yet, I'm planning on taking this thing a bit more seriously starting today. This week will be a bit easier, since I don't have the stress of class to encourage me to cheat (handfuls of chocolate chips, over-eating carbs). Just finals! Then this whole horrific semester will be over. So here's the plan: narrow down the carbs a bit more, NO dessert whatsoever (except maybe a fruit bar here and there), and try not to drink any sugary beverages with meals (juice). I think my goal of working out seven days a week was an over-shot, so I'll stick to 3-4. I've been doing that. It's attainable if I include the healthy eating. I've been feeling good since I started doing this, but I want to feel even better! I know that I will if I hunker down (and maybe even lose some lbs).

It's gonna be great.

<3

So so much love,

--Beth

2 comments:

  1. Beth...just catching up. I've had a busy week myself. Looks like you're doing an awesome job given the stress level towards the end of the semester.

    It's awesome you're realizing what you can and can't do. I think that has been key for me. I don't have a gym to go right now, and running in the cold has been making me not feel all that great. So, I've been focusing more on diet then excercise which is boosting my energy to the point where I want to excercise. Keeping myself active during the day has been really key. Like at work, I try not to sit for too long. Much love...keep up the good work.

    Cricky

    ReplyDelete