Saturday, December 19, 2009

do you want to know if everything glittering turns into the gold?

DAY 14:

today has been nice. I've been fairly good: subway whole wheat sandwich for lunch, baked lays, and diet soda...then a snack of cinnamon toast this afternoon (on whole wheat).

ALSO! I put a downpayment on this little guy this afternoon:

http://www.taylorguitars.com/Guitars/Baby-Taylor/BT2/

I'm super excited to pick him up after Christmas, just in time for my January gigs. I've been shopping for straps, pick-ups...so excited.

tonight I'm going to a Christmas party...and then probably just chillin for a bit and getting some sleep. I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away. It's going to be great.

Love,

--Beth

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Beth, congratulations! What a sweet little instrument, and such a nice Christmas present to yourself! --- Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He is a cute little baby. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete