Sunday, December 27, 2009

you can't go back now-

Hey friends,

I'm just listening to my tub drain (waiting so that I can clean it), and I thought I'd blogalog for the day in the meantime. So. Since Christmas ended, I've been trying to be a bit healthier (minimal dessert, smaller portions, etc). It's been going well. I'm signing up for BSC, probably tonight...if not tonight, then tomorrow afternoon. It's going to be so nice to have this month off to revive my little heart. :) I'm pretty much all registered for classes...it will be a lighter semester, bring up my GPA again, hopefully. This semester did a number on my 3.0, which I was pretty proud of considering college has not been easy on me (in terms of personal life).

The new year is on it's way. Sometimes I feel like I really need that fresh start, other years I'm sad that the year behind me is coming to an end...this time it's the former! While it hasn't been a TERRIBLE year, it hasn't been my favorite. Rough break up, weight gain, friends moving away, moving a LOT...I always do an overview of the year on journal, so you'll get that soon! Probably on new year's day.

Alright. I think the tub is done. I'm off to have a day!

<3

Love from the bottom of my heart,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment