Saturday, February 27, 2010

CHEAT!

Hey dudes,

today I cheated for the first time in probably two weeks. Maybe one and 1/2. The first half of the day was successful, but then I really wanted some wings for dinner. Wings, french fries, and diet coke. Haha...Then I had a kiddie sundae from j.p. licks. I don't feel that guilty, because I've been so good for the last 11 days...with my new knowledge about the way that calories work, it doesn't freak me out. I've been running regularly, gym-ing, etc. Tomorrow I've got personal training. I just hope that if I've lost some, it shows, instead of being hidden underneath my extra calories tonight. :)

In other news, I got my nose pierced! It looks pretty B.A. if I do say so myself.

On a more serious note, sending prayers out to those in Chile and Hawaii...Scary stuff.

Love from my lips,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment