Thursday, February 18, 2010

30th post, and finally on to something. I think.

Hey dears,

I went to my first spin class tonight. WOAH. It kicked my butt. I was sweating buckets by the end of that thing. The last two weeks have been great for working out. For those of you who follow facebook, I've been running two miles almost everyday. However, I still can't seem to get my eating in line. So yesterday my mom and I made a pact to start e-mailing each other accountability e-mails. I e-mail her everything I've eaten in a day, and she e-mails me all of the wine she has consumed in a night. :) It's great. We are both going to benefit from this, I think. I have also asked Lindsey to do the cruel and unusual and anytime we are out for a meal (or eating at home), she is supposed to tell me to STAY AWAY FROM THE DESSERTS AND OVERINDULGENCE IN CARBS. Just don't do it. I can tell for a good solid month this is going to be a big chore for me, but I'm ready to finally knuckle down. I've just been skirting around the issue for awhile.

In other news, I found this awesome blog by a friend of mine and her buddies: http://www.drdietcrazy.com/2010_02_01_archive.html. She has already lost thirty pounds on this insane diet/workout routine, and I'm very proud of her for beating the monster that is the biologically female metabolism. Also a little bit jealous. I'll get there. :) It's all very encouraging stuff, and incredibly humorous, too.


So. That is my update for you, friends.

Love,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment