Monday, January 4, 2010

and I'm looking for rexroth's daughter, a friend of a friend of mine.

hey doods.

I'm feeling better and better as I've been working out at BSC. I've done a lot of the classes already (pilates, yoga--two kinds, kickboxing) and they've all been awesome. an hour long class is just what I need to get a proper sweat on, and really feel it in the morning. I've tried to go every other day for good measure. I also went to trader joe's and got myself some groceries so I'm not eating out everyday (good for my wallet and my belly). January is shaping up to be a good month.

on Thursday I've got a cool gig in JP with my friend Danielle. I'm excited to be able to devote a bit more time to the things that I really love over the next few weeks. I neglect them when I'm in school, and it's sad.

I saw Cameron and his little one today...Gavin is the most adorable little peanut, and it's amazing to see the two of them together. Cameron is a great dad. we talked about all the things we always talk about and bonded over lattes at diesel. I was sad not to hold Gavin because I'm sick! :( I need to get better ASAP so that I can touch people again.

lame.

anywho.

that's my life right now! I love break.

big heart,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment