Tuesday, February 22, 2011

love is a crying baby mama warned you not to shake...

I think today might be a day where lists best express my feelings. lolz. so here we go.

things I have been learning about myself:

-on days where I wake up feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders, prayer always seems to lift a bit of that weight off.

-m+ms do not always soothe my pain, in fact sometimes they make it worse.

-I am capable of more than I give myself credit for.

-I have a super-power for loving people. I just need to use it carefully, because sometimes it can be a bit of a kryptonite for my other super-powers. ;)

-babies make me smile, which leads to happiness, which leads to overall peacefulness.



things I need to work for:


-eventually getting rid of my emotional eating habits

-a disciplined schedule

-loving myself and letting the mistakes go

-regularly turning to my support systems when I need them


things I am excited about:


-my upcoming record

-continuing this job

-opening for Anne Heaton on March 6th at Passim

-applying to FRFF

-accomplishing my dreams (big and small)

-spending more and more time with the girl I love <3 (Lindsey)

-starting training with Beth and being proud of my body


people I'm praying for:

-my Katie. for peace in her life and kindness wherever she goes.

-Tim and Alice; for Spring to come soon so that they are not out in the cold with the people they love on the streets.

-my parents. for direction and a clear idea of what the future holds for them.




love yourselves so you can love others,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment