Tuesday, February 8, 2011

awake my soul--for you were made to meet your maker.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how when you make a real, genuine, big change...it's usually something that is a lifestyle change. it doesn't just change one part of you, it changes all of you. you're happy to do it. it becomes routine. it becomes easy, and free. I'd like it if someday that was the way that I treated my good eating habits, music, job, and workouts. kind of like starting a new job; at first it's hard and stressful and you don't know the ins and outs. after a while though, it becomes second nature. (which will hopefully be the story with this job.) :)

great things that are happening in my life:

-nanny job (I love my kids. they are so so great. even when they aren't.)

-going into the studio in three weeks! omg. freaking out.

-starting a new set of training sessions with Beth Bishop (trainer who helped me to lose the initial 17 pounds). so stoked.

-actually getting paid for once in my life. hehe.

-opening for anne heaton at the beginning of march. !


on a sidenote, I realized recently that I've been putting off seeing a psychiatrist for a long time. I have about two weeks out of every month that for whatever reason (period related or not), are horrible. I feel completely out of my element. both my mom and my girlfriend were urging me to make the phone call, so I finally did. I probably need meds in some capacity. I'm hoping I'll get a call back with an appointment fairly soon, but who knows. doctors can afford to take their time. lolz.

guess this post wasn't very thoughtful. mostly lists about things that are happening in my life.

be good to each other,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment