Friday, December 24, 2010

new gym schedule/list of triggers

I've decided to incorporate some discipline into my routine once I get home from Christmas. so here it is!

Monday: outdoor run. start with 3 miles.

Tuesday: half hour weights, 1 mile on the treadmill.

Wednesday: treadmill run. 3 miles.

Thursday: half hour weights, 1 mile on the treadmill.

Friday: outdoor run. 4 miles.

Saturday: off.

Sunday: off.


triggers (things that make me over-eat or skip the gym):


-needy friends

-work stress

-fatigue (lack of sleep)

-going out for dinner with friends/Lindsey

-family stress

-tiny candies in the work place, or things that roomies leave around the house. if I eat one, then I will eventually eat five.

so I know what I can do to combat these things. obviously there will be slip-ups. but practice makes perfect. it's just like learning an instrument. I need the discipline of practice.

ok? ok. no more excuses. just do it for me. do it because I want to do it.

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment