Tuesday, March 16, 2010

all we have are our love and our guts, baby.

3 miles today. :) Making progress. Slow, but good. Beth had us make goals and incentives for personal training, and I think that is going to be helpful. My big goal is this one: 20-25 pounds lost by the end of June. That's going to be the hard one. My others are a little bit easier: run a 5k, 15 perfect push-ups, and use of the T/walking/riding my bike instead of using my car. I think all of these goals will make me proud when achieved.

Went to Total Body Conditioning yesterday...Jonathan kicked my ass! I was so sweaty and gross by the end of it. And today I did the run, which also kicked my ass. But Enrique Iglesias took care of that.

That's my update. Slow and steady wins the race.

Love,

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment